- Students must fill out the appropriate forms and contracts to get assistance from the ASC staff.
- Students must log in and log out for help in the open lab.
- The ASC staff will not work out homework problems for students.
- The ASC staff will not work out problems for students on assignments that instructors will grade.
- The ASC staff will not re-teach a lecture or a missed class. The ASC staff will clarify any areas of uncertainty about a lecture.
- Students may study one-on-one or in groups with staff assistance.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must be turned off to reduce interruptions.
- Children (under 16 years old) are not permitted in the ASC at any time.
- Please be patient. The ASC staff must service all students in the center, so let the ASC staff know if you have any questions.
- Computers and equipment are to be used only for authorized educational endeavors.
- Students are expected to have all the necessary materials for learning including textbooks, writing utensils, notes and prepared questions.
- The ASC staff will comply with all college policies in the College Procedure Manual.